At Buckingham Primary School we have an inclusive ethos and we are committed to making sure that children who require additional support are well provided for. We know that all children need different forms of support at various stages of their school career and we believe that each pupil has individual and unique ways to achieve their full potential. Adjustments are made to the learning environment and to the curriculum to ensure that children with Special Educational Needs can access the learning and progress to reach their potential and we liaise closely with outside agencies to facilitate this. Our SEND team is led by Mrs Sarah Gammon (SENDCo). For further information please see our Local Offer below.
- BPS Annual SEN Information Report Nov 2020
- BPS Behaviour Policy Appendix 5 Covid 19
- BPS Behaviour Policy September 2020
- BPS SEND Policy 2020 21
- Buckingham Primary Nursery Annual SEN Information Report Nov 2020
- Buckingham Primary Nursery SEND policy 2020 21 docx
- Buckingham Primary School Accessibility Plan September 2020