Believe, Persevere and succeed
At Buckingham Primary School our vision is to be the primary school of choice in the local area, ensuring that all of our children are happy, successful life-long learners and become the very best that they can be.
At Buckingham Primary School & Nursery we believe that learning should be a rewarding and enjoyable experience; it should be fun. Therefore we aim to provide a rich and varied learning environment, which allows children to develop their individual skills and abilities to their full potential. A range of teaching and learning experiences prepare children to lead happy, fulfilling and rewarding lives.
Through our teaching and our school community we aim to:
- Enable children to become confident, resourceful, enquiring and resilient life-long learners
- Foster children’s self-esteem and help them build positive relationships with other children and adults
- Develop children’s self-respect and encourage children to respect the ideas of others
- Promote positive attitudes towards other people and show respect for all cultures and communities
- Enable children to understand the role they play within our school and the wider community and how British Values underpin community cohesion; to help them feel valued as part of this community
- Help children grow into confident, independent, self-disciplined and caring citizens
- Plan and prepare children for a smooth transition from Nursery to Reception, KS1, KS2 and KS3
- That every child and their family take away wonderful memories of their time at Buckingham Primary School & Nursery
- Children are prepared for the opportunities their future holds for them